This DVD follows a training outline which is provided on the accompanying CD. Jay McSwain, author, speaker, and founder of PLACE and Kraig Kelsey, its Executive Director, discuss the importance of the PLACE connection and share many insights on how to train your Coaches.
You will learn:
• 7 optimal steps to train coaches to be confident and qualified in coaching
• what coaches should not be expected to do
• the definition of a connection coach
• time frames for conducting a coaching session
• why the coaching session is the bridge between the personal discovery and connecting steps in the PLACEment process
• different ways to prepare for the coaching session