Learn how a coaching session is conducted by a “D” personality (Jay McSwain) and how one conducted by an “S” personality (Ginger McSwain). They are very different in how they go about the coaching session. While Jay and Ginger are different (and you will be different in your coaching) they both help connect two new members in their church to ministry and validate both individuals in how God has uniquely created them for ministry.
You will learn how to:
• conduct the coaching session from the best (Ginger McSwain) coach ever
• hear and see practical application of the Connection Coach Training Guide
• validate the PLACE participant throughout the coaching session
• look for non-verbal clues from the PLACE participant
• ask open-ended questions And much, much, more…